1. Rentals are based on 7 days rental period. Items are to be returned to the owner within 3 days after the event unless otherwise stated or negotiated between the owner and the borrower.
2. Item can be collected & returned in Shah Alam/ Bandar Tasik Selatan. Collection & returning time between 12-9pm ONLY.
3. 50% deposit is required to block your date. No goods will be reserved unless the deposit is received. Full payment is required a day before collection.
4. All rentals are calculated from the time of rental whether the items are used or not.
5. The hirer shall keep the rented goods in good condition and is responsible for replacing any damage or loss that may occur to any item.
6. Security deposit (fees varies depending on the type of item(s) being rented)is required. The deposit will be returned once item(s) borrowed has been returned, providing the items are in good order.
7. In the event that the item(s) borrowed is lost, ruined or damaged in any form whatsoever, the owner shall forfeit the deposit paid and shall also charge a substantial or a negotiated amount of the item(s).
8. No dry cleanings or any form of alterations are allowed unless otherwise stated by the owner.
9. All rental, deposit will be forfeited if this contract is cancelled.